December 05, 2007

Dining Room

Our dining room is the only semi-formal room we have in our home. We sit down together at the table every night as a family in this room. The colors are done in gold and cranberry so I incorporated that into my Christmas decorating. Everything you see in this room I made. I love ribbon ~ you can do so much with it!


This little tree sits on top of my Grammy's hutch.



I was so happy when I found thisVictorian fan at Michaels ~ I love how it looks at the top of the tree.


Dining room centerpiece ~ pardon the blurriness but I couldn't get a good shot with the lighting.

Dining room table ~ all I did for the napkin rings was tie matching ribbon around napkins that is on the centerpiece wreath.



This is on the door to our dining room. The colors don't look like they match in the picture but they really do ~ the poinsettias are cranberry with gold flecks in them.

7 comments:

Southern Heart said...

You and I have similar colors...it makes holiday decorating fun, doesn't it?

Your decorations look beautiful, and so festive!

xo

Michelle said...

Susan, Everything looks so pretty - love it! Looking forward to seeing all of your holiday decor pictures!

Hugs,
Michelle

P.S. My cousin Tammy is hosting a craft party for me @ her house this Sunday afternoon - yay!

Adrienne said...

Susan - I have been enjoying your decorations over the past few days. Your home is lovely and your Christmas decorations are so pretty and festive. I'm just starting to do mine and will share them soon. Isn't it fun? I'll stop by again soon to see what you're doing. ~Adrienne~

Unknown said...

Your decorations a just lovely. I like the color combination you chose.

~katie~ said...

Lovely!!

Mimi said...

beautiful peaceful and cozy room... You can tell that there are many comforting peaceful meals shared in this room..
thanks for sharing with us...

Tully-Tea said...

You have done a fabulous job decorating your home. Warm and inviting come to my mind when I view your wonderful pictures. A favorite of mine was the victorian fan.