October 04, 2006

Helping Hands (Part 2)
Mr. P's container!

Purpose:I decided to do this because I was tired of going through our medicine cabinet and never being able to find anything! There is nothing worse than having a crying baby and you can't find the medicine because things are in such a disarray. Another example, if I would wake up in the middle of the night and have a throbbing headache or sick stomach, I didn't want to spend hours searching for what I needed.














My container! I also do this under the sink in our bathroom so that in the morning all I have to do is bring the container out and all of my "girlie" things are right there;)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love baskets! I don't utilize them as much as I should/could, but they are a big help especially for things like toiletries.

Anonymous said...

I like all the ideas but the one with the bag on the door is wonderful. I also have to go and clean up my medicine cabnit now...Visit September morn when you have the time.....

Kelli said...

Ooh...my medicines are all mixed up right now. When I clean them out later this month, I will organize them like yours. Wonderful idea!
Kelli