February 24, 2009

I "Spy" Spring!
Peering through my kitchen window
A hint of yellow appearing like a ray of golden sunshine
Amongst the cold, brown earth.
It's frilly little head lifting it's head up high
Offering a cheery "hello."
Squeals of delight.
Surely, this is what hope must look like!
*What an appropriate last post for me, because daffodils are my very favorite flower! To me, not only are they beautiful, but they also represent happiness and joy, which is what I wish for each one of you!
Much love,
Susan P.

3 comments:

Paula said...

When I see daffodils, I think of our wonderful time spent living in Georgia. Now I'll think of you, too. :)

Patty said...

Daffodils are my favorite spring flower and I will think of you when I see them. :)

Patty said...

Susan,
You have been on my mind lately and I am not sure you still check your blog but I wanted you to know that and I miss reading your blog posts. I always loves looking at your decorations and especially when Fall was approaching. I hope you are having a great summer.
Blessings,
Patty