January 12, 2009

Motivated Mom's Chore Planning System

There are many, many reasons why I love blogging, but I would have to say that one of the top ones is that I have learned so much for each one of you!! There is SO MUCH talent around blog land and I love the fact that people are so generous in sharing their talents, as well as tips and ideas with each other. After having said all that, I wanted to share with you something that I have recently found that has helped me tremendously, thanks to my dear blogging friend, Mrs. C, from Riverbend Ramblings. It was at the beginning of the new year that I read this post and I found out all about the Motivated Moms Chore Planning System.

I think there must be as many different ways of cleaning as there are people. If you are happy with your cleaning system then this post is not for you. If you are like me, and you feel like you need a little motivation and organization in your cleaning routine, then I would highly recommend this system to you. It is a list based system ~ certain chores you do every day, and then each day you also have some different chores to check off. It's certainly not boring, each day is different with the exception of the everyday chores. Believe me, over the course of the year everything in your home should be as "clean as a whistle!" I am not going into all the details, if you are interested just click on the link I provided. Please know I'm not making one penny from this endorsement, I just wanted to pass along something that has really helped me in my home keeping, just as Mrs. C did for me!!

It does cost some money, I paid eight dollars for mine, but to me it is well worth it because I feel like I have such a clean (no pun intended) fresh, start to this wonderful new year. It is a mighty good feeling to look at the list at the end of the day and see that everything is checked off and feel like my home is getting cleaner day by day. THIS Mom IS motivated and I am ready to get to work with a feather duster in one hand and a toilet brush in the other;) Thanks Mrs. C and Motivated Moms!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your background and header. So prety! And so
seasonal!
Susan Wooster Ohio