January 15, 2008

Guest Post
Jake


"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it's S N O W I N G!" "Hurry up Bonnie , tell Mama we don't have time to take pictures ~ we have more important things to tend to!"



"Why are you just standing there, Bonnie"? "Let's get a move on!"



"All right, would y'all stop it with the pictures..... enough already!" "Golly, you'd think they'd never seen a snowflake before!"


"Finally, this is more like it!" "Keep up the pace, Bonnie, I've got places to go and people to see!"

4 comments:

Paula said...

Jake looks like he's lovin' life! :)

Sharon said...

My Winston just loves the snow and likes to play in it and I think your Jake feels the same way.

Donna Kay said...

Susan - I am coming out of "lurkdom" to tell you...I love your blog - it is one that I have bookmarked everyday - I have just started one and don't have a clue what I am doing, but you make it seem so fun. Your blog is so homey and I love your stories.

Susan P. said...

Donna Kay, thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you decided to say "hello" ~ it is always so nice to meet new friends. I am sure your blog is going to be wonderful. Believe me when I say I didn't know what I was doing either and most of the time I still don't! LOL The most important thing I can tell you is to HAVE FUN with it!! I have met so many wonderful friends through blogging and I know you will, too! I'm sure that some of my friends that read my blog will stop by and welcome you:o) Much love, Susan P.