January 08, 2008

A Fun Afternoon!

Miss Bonnie and I decided to do some "crafting" this afternoon and we had "snow" much fun! LOL Now, when Miss Bonnie and I "craft" y0u have to watch out because there is glue and glitter flying everywhere ~ truly, I am not kidding!! I decided that since the house looked so bare without the Christmas decorations that I would make a SNOW banner to hang on the mantel. Tomorrow Miss Bonnie will share what she made. Here's a little hint: it has something to do with something she collects, but it is NOT teacups!

I also want to send a big thank you to my sweet Miss Bonnie for changing my blog again for me. She always changes it with such a cheerful attitude and a sweet smile even when I change my mind MANY times about the graphics, etc.. I want to use. I just want her to know how much I appreciate all of tremendous amount of patience she shows this non "techy" Mama!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely banner. I hope you had lots of fun getting it ready.

Mrs. C said...

Oooh, I'm getting the "chills" just looking at your cute banner! ;)

picketfencemom said...

I love your craft 'results'! Very cute...I don't know if I can get away with SNOW, as we might get a few flurries every ten years or so. LOL But I might try spelling WINTER or something!
I also LOVE your new blog look and the little snowflakes! Tell Miss Bonnie she did a fantastic job!
I was so excited to find a special treat in my mailbox yesterday! Tonight I plan on getting my little people to bed, settling in with my tea, and relaxing! I may even have to pick up a pen to do a little reciprocal corresponding myself...I love to write letters, although it seems as though it's becoming a lost art! LOL You are a dear friend, and I do appreciate you thinking of me! Thank you!
Lots of hugs,
Amy

Michelle said...

Hey you two crafting ladies - that banner is simply adorable!!!! Betcha had a lot of fun and laughter during your craft time!!!

Looking forward to seeing Miss Bonnie's creation in tomorrow's post!

Storybook Woods said...

Susan you banner turned out so sweet !!!!! Clarice

Sharon Kay said...

Miss Bonnie did a wonderful job on your blog. I do not know how to do what she does.........is she for hire?
Please stop by my blog and pick up an award I gave to you and have fun passing it on..........Sharon K

Mary Isabella said...

i love youe new banner and the rest of the snow things. So beautiful to the eye. Mary