November 29, 2007

A "Clean" Treat For Christmas!

While at the Mall today I happened to wander into Bath and Body Works. I was looking for a little something special to have on hand in the bathroom to wash our hands with this holiday season. I was to tickled to find that Bath and Body Works had all of their holiday hand soaps on sale for $3.00. I got Holly Jolly Mistletoe for the guest bathroom and Vanilla Bean Noel for ours! They had other yummy smelling ones, too, so if you are looking for some special holiday soap I think they are the place to go!

8 comments:

nancy said...

I've got to smell that one. I make my own soaps, and use essential oils and herbal decoctions, so I really get into the natural smells, and I don't remember mistletoe having a scent. Wish we had smell-e mail.
Nancy
http://morthanenough.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Haven't had the chance to smell that one yet...but I really love their soaps!! Your blog looks lovely as always...festive for the Christmas season. Blessings to you my friend...

Karen said...

I think I will have to check on that. I like their seasonal scents each year. Thanks!

Jodi said...

Oh, nice! I love things with a seasonal scent!

Christie Belle said...

Oh cool! I'm going to the mall today, hehe;o)

Unknown said...

I love smelly soaps and such, I wish that we had a Bath and Body Works near us.

Anonymous said...

..~smile~ I just went yesterday... I had a 10.00 off coupon and splurged on a few of these for myself and the kids.

Lea
www.theendoftheroad.typepad.com

His Doorkeeper said...

I love the special smells just for the season! Sometimes I give the neat bottles of soap as little hostess gifts when we go eat dinner with someone. I love all the variety!