October 30, 2007

Pumpkins Around Our Home Place
It's been a "pumpkin" kind of day around here!


Burning a yummy frosted pumpkin candle!



Baking loaves of pumpkin cranberry bread ~ YUMMY:o) (recipe is in my archives)

We only have happy, friendly pumpkins around here! I just love these bears, aren't they cute sporting their pumpkin sweaters?

We have a nice round pumpkin sitting on our front porch just waiting to be carved. Are you ready, Miss Bonnie? Ah, another thing to love about autumn, those "pumpkin" kind of days!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I just love 'pumpkin kind of days' too! Wish I could 'pop over' for a slice of that yummy looking bread! And I like your friendly pumpkins...the best kind to have! LOL
Have a blessed evening, dear friend!
Hugs,
Amy

Karen said...

Everything looks so delicious and yummy smelling. I also love the sweet faces on your pumpkins!

Julieann said...

I love your pumpkin day!!! ...and the bread--YUMMY!!!!

Julieann

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

I am so impressed...and inspired! I have been thinking I need to bake some cranberry pumpkin bread and so maybe now this week I will. Your's looked lovely!

LBP said...

Love your pumpkin decorations. I have the same Ghost, pumpkin, cat trio that you have. I made mine from the instructions in a craft magazine.

Happy Halloween.

Linda

Kelli said...

Your pumpkin decorations are so cute, Susan! With the candle and bread, I'll bet your house smelled yummy! :0)
Kelli

Lallee said...

The regular pumpkin candle is one of my favorites from Yankee. I need a replacement for this year. Your bread looks delicious!