August 15, 2007



Cute little snow village. (BTW, that is not me.... just somebody else admiring the scenery:o)


Just looking at all the wonderful scenery made me want some hot chocolate!




Miss Bonnie standing on a bridge that leads you into "Christmas town." The trees were decorated magnificently, my camera did NOT do them justice.


If you look closely, you can actually see "snow" falling . . . I'm not kidding! I can't think of a better way to "cool" off;o)
I know many people say that teenagers today are bad, wild, etc....but I'm here to tell y'all that I think they are wrong. All you have to do is give them a chance, let them share their heart, let them know you care, laugh with them, cry with them, and most importantly, pray for them and with them. I promise you that you will be SO GLAD YOU DID!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time! Miss Bonnie looks adorable in front of that Christmas tree. :o)

Susan, I agree with you wholeheartedly about young people. Our eldest son is a joy to my husband and I and loves to share his heart with us. I believe the Lord intended children to be a blessing to their parents all of their lives ~ not just when their cute and cuddly!

Anonymous said...

Could we see some pictures of you, also.
Your trip is a wonderful idea!
Maybe more families will take this up!

Kelli said...

Miss Bonnie is so cute, Susan! What a great way to stay cool during the hot day! Christmas will be here before we know it!

Kelli

T*mmy said...

Just dropping by this Sunday to say HI!
Glad you are back from your outing with your daughter, which I think is a great idea!
The Christmas Village is so cute, I visited one in the Smokies recently...I wasn't in the Christmas spirit then but am feeling that way a little more now...looking forward to cooler weather I guess!!
Have a great day!
:)

Candy said...

You know I am totally a winter girl and Christmas girl so I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures. Im glad you both had a nice time.
I wish I was there too :) Hey wait a minute, I thought I was YDIC!! hahaaa
Love Candy :)