Make Something "New" Out Of Something "Old!"
I don't know about you but I love to go to craft shows! One of the reasons I love to go is I can come away with the best ideas without ever having spent a cent! I wanted to share with you the following craft idea because it is so cute and easy! It takes maybe five minutes to make which is my kind of craft;)
Here is what you need:
Grater~ yes, I said a grater!! If you look closely at the handle you can see mine is all bent, it's over 25 years old;)
1. Take grater and turn upside down. (handle should be at the bottom)
2. Take flowers and put in opening at the top of the grater. Arrange to your liking.
3. Take ribbon and tie at the top right below the flowers.
4. Place fingertip towel through handle.
5. Hang on wall using hole that is already provided in the grater.
6. Enjoy your new decoration that you created!