February 08, 2007

Brownies For Valentine Gift Bags



Once I have my Valentine gift bags completed I need to put something scrumptious in them. I can think of nothing better than these delectable brownies. They are sooo much better than the box mix. Since the bags are small I will cut them up into "brownie bites," bite size pieces filled with chocolaty goodness!

Brownies

2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
6 tablespoons cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Blend together sugar, oil, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla. Add flour, mix. Spread into greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Let cool and then cut!

3 comments:

theups said...

OH MY!!! These look DELICIOUS!! Thank you for sharing the recipe!!! I actually JUST noticed (before getting online) that I have no more butter and was wondering what kind of dessert I could make today!!! LOL!! This recipe was perfect timing!

His,
Mrs. U

Paula said...

These looks wonderfully rich! Thanks for the recipe. Think I'll whip up a batch this morning!!

Jodi said...

Brownies just sort of go with Valentine's Day, don't they. :o)