December 05, 2006

Welcome To Our Family Room
Christmas Fireplace Makeover!
I love to change the fireplace mantle with the change of every season. In summer it looked like
this:


In the Fall it looked like this:


Now for the Christmas season it looks like this:

I just change out the colors of the flowers and the candles and then add a few accessories. The nativity is the focal point on the mantle because that is the reason we celebrate Christmas and I want that to always reflect in my home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, this is just beautiful!!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Your home looks lovely! I have been enjoying your blog for the last couple of months,but I've never commented. Thanks for the inpiration.

Anonymous said...

Love your mantle! So very festive! I also change my accessories according to the seasons, just little changes here and there breathes new life to a room!
Blessings..

Kelli said...

I LOVE how you shared your fireplace through the seasons! It is looking very Christmasy right now and oh, that nativity set is so peaceful looking.
Kelli

Paula said...

The mantle looks perfect! I am hoping to find a nice nativity set on sale after Christmas.

I haven't smelled the cranberry-peppermint candle; I bet it's wonderful!