August 17, 2006

Thank You!
I want to send a big thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers. It meant so much to me:) I am feeling better now, the "creeping crud" has "crept" away!! Thank goodness!! I had been hearing about how good Anne of Avonlea was from a lot of your blogs, so Miss Bonnie rented it for me from the library and I spent some of my "recoup" time watching it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I am posting my Wednesday Welcome today. My kitchen is so "teeny tiny" that I posted mainly accessories:) I will resume "To Do Ta Da" Tuesday next week.

For my letter writing friends, I am emailing you today with a list of the ladies that are interested. It looks like we have a great group!!

I'll be by to visit y'all soon. I need to take care of some things around the house that have been neglected the last few days. Have a wonderful day everyone:)

6 comments:

annewithane65 (Kim) said...

Hi Susan, so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Mrs. Linebarger said...

So glad you're back on your feet!

Mrs. U said...

I'm so very glad that you are feeling better!!!

And I'm so very glad that you shared the beautiful pictures of your kitchen!! It's so lovely!!

His,
Mrs. U

Mississippi Girl said...

SOOO glad that you are better!! Your kitchen is precious.
Oh- Answered your question on the same post as your comment!
Jennifer R.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Also glad you enjoyed Anne of Avonlea; I have that as well. :)

Mindy said...

Glad to hear that your feeling better!! Enjoy your day, and thanks for sharing these pics!