August 17, 2006

Thank You!
I want to send a big thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers. It meant so much to me:) I am feeling better now, the "creeping crud" has "crept" away!! Thank goodness!! I had been hearing about how good Anne of Avonlea was from a lot of your blogs, so Miss Bonnie rented it for me from the library and I spent some of my "recoup" time watching it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I am posting my Wednesday Welcome today. My kitchen is so "teeny tiny" that I posted mainly accessories:) I will resume "To Do Ta Da" Tuesday next week.

For my letter writing friends, I am emailing you today with a list of the ladies that are interested. It looks like we have a great group!!

I'll be by to visit y'all soon. I need to take care of some things around the house that have been neglected the last few days. Have a wonderful day everyone:)

6 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Hi Susan, so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back on your feet!

theups said...

I'm so very glad that you are feeling better!!!

And I'm so very glad that you shared the beautiful pictures of your kitchen!! It's so lovely!!

His,
Mrs. U

Mississippi Girl said...

SOOO glad that you are better!! Your kitchen is precious.
Oh- Answered your question on the same post as your comment!
Jennifer R.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Also glad you enjoyed Anne of Avonlea; I have that as well. :)

Mindy said...

Glad to hear that your feeling better!! Enjoy your day, and thanks for sharing these pics!