August 18, 2006


Lemon Crinkles
I was visiting a friend recently and she brought out these cookies and that's when the love affair began!! They are the perfect summer cookie because they are light, moist, lemony, refreshing and best of all, easy!
Give them a try before summer ends, you won't be sorry:)




1 box lemon cake mix
1 egg
4 1/2 oz. Cool Whip
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Combine first three ingredients. Stir well. Coat them with the powdered sugar by dropping them by the teaspoon into the powdered sugar. Leave room between cookies because they tend to spread when baking. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 min. Watch them disappear!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Yum, these look delicious! I love the colors of your home in the photos. I love blue ~ and pink too!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ I love making new friends!

Maggie Ann said...

These sound so good, I must try them! I clicked on your blog from a comment you left on another blog, I've sure enjoyed the visit!

Anonymous said...

These sound delicious. Copying the recipe down to try later. Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

Lemon is one of my favorite flavors! These look so yummy-and easy to make too!
Thank you for sharing the recipe with us!
Kelli

Mississippi Girl said...

I LOVE LOVE lemon anything!!! Will absolutely have to try these! Thanks for sharing
Jennifer R.

Susan P. said...

lady laurie and maggie ann, I'm so glad you both stopped by. I love making new friends! The welcome mat is always out for both of you:)

Mrs. Linebarger, Kelli, and Jennifer, I KNEW there had to be some fellow LEMON LOVERS out there:)

Anonymous said...

These sound yummy! Sometimes lemony things just hit the spot!