August 10, 2006


A Grateful Heart
I awoke this morning to a beautiful gentle rain falling down. I as opened my door I was greeted with cool, refreshing air, birds happily singing and vibrant green surrounding me. I took a deep breath and let the fresh air fill my lungs. While sitting on my porch a deep sense of love and gratitude filled my heart. Every day is a precious gift and it's up to us if we accept it or not. Sometimes all it takes is to just sit and "be." Something so simple and easy to do, but oh how it can fill your lips with praises and your voice with song! The gift is waiting for you as well, have you opened it?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a beautiful post! Thank you for the reminder to enjoy each day that God gives us.
Kelli

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Each day that we have is truly a gift...thanks for sharing your thoughts! Have a great day...