June 28, 2006


A Surprise
I just wanted to let you know that on Friday I have a special announcement to make. I have to tell you that I have been absolutely overwhelmed and deeply touched by all of your kind words about my blog. I have truly appreciated each and every visitor. When I started this little blog a few weeks ago I never dreamed that I would meet so many lovely ladies. It has been such a pleasure to get to know you and this will be my little way of saying thank you!

**The beautiful graphic is from Lise's Garden.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hi, Lisa! I love your blog and the photos of your home! You seem to have a gracious touch when decorating your home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Bloglines finally kicked in today...and there were 9 posts piled up in A Place Called Home for me to read! Goodness! I forget to click over here when it's not highlighted for me. But...some great posts you've written since I've visited before.

Thanks for posting the bread recipe. We have a chocolate-nut zucchini bread recipe we're planning on posting soon. We just got our first zucchini this week! So it's time to start dragging out the different recipes to use them up. :)

I'll be back...if Bloglines cooperates! :)

Susan P. said...

Terri, thanks so much. I am so glad you visited me!

Deb, I can't wait to see your chocolate-nut zucchini bread recipe! We have SO many zucchini that I need some new recipes! Glad Bloglines notified you.It is so nice to have you for a visit!