September 22, 2009

Oh, No ~ Not Another Pumpkin Post!
Part Two........

Okay, I know I promised, but this is an unusual circumstance... I took it upon myself to write Libby's last week about the disappearing pumpkin and I received an email from them today. Yes, I wrote to them. No, I'm not kidding. And Yes, I take my pumpkin seriously!!! Here is their response:

Dear Susan P,

"I am sorry that you are having a difficult time finding Libby's Pumpkin. Due to unfavorable weather conditions last fall, some of the pumpkin did not meet our high quality standards. Therefore, our harvest was smaller than typical and you may have some difficulty finding Libby's Pumpkin.

We are in the process of harvesting our pumpkins and you will be able to find it in all sizes within the next few weeks.

We appreciate your interest and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions."

Sincerely,

Tara Williams
Consumer Response Representative

So, the great pumpkin mystery is now solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We can all go on about our lives again;)

4 comments:

Erin said...

This was awesome, I love your pumpkin posts! I actually saw some real pumpkins at Sam's Club tonight and let me tell you they weren't cheap!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan ~

Thank you for the ~*~ PUMPKIN ~*~ information! It is of great importance at this Fall season that we have our pumpkin!

Blessings!
Teri

Arlene G said...

That is interesting Susan. I have noticed that the pumpkins I am beginning to see here in Alabama are not as pretty as in yrs past. I am going to wait and see if some better ones come in before I look for some to sit on my porch steps.

Jackie said...

I looked in my local Walmart after you mentioned you couldn't find pumpkin in the store. I found a large can of something called Pumpkin Pie Filling but there was nothing on the shelf next to it where the plain pumpkin was supposed to be. This was in Durham, NC.