September 18, 2008

A Proud Mama Moment

Just wanted to share with y'all what's been happening around our home place. There's been a lot of pulse taking, faux bed baths, and even having somebody try to move you when you are still in the bed!! This:


has been used a lot, too! Why? I am happy and proud to say that Miss Bonnie is in nursing school studying to become an R.N.!! She is in a very strenuous program and is busy, busy, busy all the time. She has so many books to take back and forth to school she has resorted to using this:



a cooler on wheels! As a matter of fact my dear daughter-in-love loaned it to her because she used it when she was in the program, too! Hey, it works:o) I know that Miss Bonnie is going to be a wonderful nurse because she is such a kind, caring, and compassionate person. I know without a doubt that any patient would be blessed to have her taking care of them. Okay y'all, thanks for indulging me, end of proud Mama moment!


BTW, I think I also need to mention that when she needs somebody to practice giving shots to I will volunteer Mr. P ;o)

7 comments:

Patty said...

How much longer does Bonnie have in nursing school? My 45 year old sister graduated nursing school in May. That took a lot of courage to go back to school but she is an RN now. I remember her stressful days. Praying that God will bless Bonnie with wisdom and energy!!
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Patty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes to Miss Bonnie.

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Miss Bonnie...I just know you'll be such a great nurse! My mom was a nurse and enjoyed her career very much :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Arlene G said...

Way to go Bonnie! I used to be a nurse long ago in a galaxy far far away!lol!! Nurses are God's angels on earth.

Adrienne said...

Oh I know how proud you are! Congratulations and best wishes to Miss Bonnie. I know she will be a wonderful nurse to those she cares for. My daughter went back to school three years ago to get her Medical Assistant degree. She had three very young children and a wonderfully supportive husband. We were so proud the night she graduated. And even more proud now that she is touching the lives of people and in great demand for what she does. She hopes to return to school some day and get her RN. Let us know how Miss Bonnie is doing as she keeps moving forward toward her goal. ~Adrienne~

Jodi said...

I've had this post saved in Bloglines. I didn't want to forget to congratulate Miss Bonnie when I finally popped in for a visit. My mom was a nurse, her mom was a nurse, and my grandmother's dad was a doctor. The medical professions provide such honorable service to others.

Congratulations, Miss Bonnie!

Firefly Nights said...

Good luck to Miss Bonnie. I hope she does well in her program.