September 22, 2008


Hold On, P L E A S E ................!!!
This is what's been going on at our house the past few days. If you look real closely at the middle of the picture you can see a MAN at the top of our pine tree.
I took it from the upstairs bathroom window because I didn't want to have a tree limb fall on my head;o) That pine tree is swaying back and forth and he is at the top hanging on with one hand and using the chain saw with the other. At one point he even waved to our neighbor! I get "sick" just looking at him up there. All I can say is, "I'm so glad Mr. P has a desk job!"

4 comments:

Deb said...

Just wanted to say that I'm so happy that your daughter is in nursing school! I've been a nurse for almost 30 years (ouch!) and my lovely daughter decided to follow in my footsteps. Being a nurse is not so much a choice as a calling. I know that you are so proud of her. It IS hard work and I know that she'll treasure your support! Best wishes to both of you! I love your fall wreath too, it's beautiful! Deb

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Oh my goodness, I'm getting dizzy just looking at the picture!!

Blessings,

Sher

Jodi said...

I don't even like looking at the picture ~ Ugh!

SweetAnnee said...

I agree I get sick looking
I have to close all blinds and not look when folks work high even on the roof