May 20, 2008

Monogram Picture
(Easy Craft Project)


I was in the mood to do a little crafting today but I didn't want to spend ANY MONEY. Several months ago I had seen this idea on at least three different blogs (sorry, I can't remember which ones) and I really liked the idea, so I made a mental note to make one for myself later. I decided to do Mr. P's first name on the left, our last name in the middle, and my name on the right, instead of just using our last name. It took me all of ten minutes to do and all I needed was an old picture frame (have tons of those;o) and a printer. Free and easy, two of my favorite words!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Susan, I just love it...great job!!! That picture frame is really pretty :)

Hugs,
Michelle

SweetAnnee said...

I love it..and it would make
the perfect gift too!!
wonderful lil frame too!!

Deena

Kelli said...

It's very elegant, Susan!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

Susan ~

Such a simple idea ~ but oh so
elegant.

Blessings to you and your family.

Hugs~
Teri

Tori Leslie said...

Hi Susan,
It's my first time here, love the blog. What a great idea, I love this.
Thanks for the great idea!

Abounding Treasures said...

Simple, free and lovely to look at :o) Did you use special paper and what size is it? 8x10?

The simplicity of the monogram sets off the intricacy of the frame.

Susan P. said...

Abounding treasures,that was the beauty of the project because I didn't have to use special paper, I just used plain printer paper. The frame is actually a 3x5 so I just changed the font size to fit the frame. Easy, easy, easy:o) Let me know if you make one, too!