June 12, 2007

Nine Random Facts!

I was tagged by Karen and Amy to list eight random facts about myself and also to list one that isn't true! See if you can guess which one!

1. I can speak three languages : English, Spanish, and Italian.

2. I once climbed down a sewer hole to rescue my cat.

3. I'm terrible with numbers! In college I took a Math course three different times~ the first two I failed and the third time the professor gave me a D, I think just to get me out of there!!

4. My cousin was a back up singer to Elvis Presley. He is now a gospel singer.

5. I have ridden on an elephant before.

6. I pierced my Mom's ears.

7. I love playing board games and I am waaaay too competitive!

8. I have a intense dislike for Chinese food.

9. If I hadn't become a teacher I would have loved to study interior design or meteorology!

So, which one is false?????? If you'd like to do this consider yourself tagged!!

No fair!!! I guess y'all know me too well;o) The the false statement was number 1!

8 comments:

Paula said...

My pick is #1. :)

Karen said...

oooh, these are hard! I'm leaning toward #1, but it could also be #6. Hmmmm.....I am going to say #6 because I can't see you putting a hole through your mom's ears!! LOL!

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Hmmmm...these are tricky. I think maybe you really LIKE Chinese food. What do ya think?? Did I get it right? :-)

theups said...

Hmmm.... I'm going to go with number 1.

This is fun!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Ciao! Nice to meet you! I've found your blog thanks to the "7 facts about you" game ;) You have a cozy blog. Have a happy week. Greetings from Italy.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Oooh - I'm hoping number 6 is false. I'd be so scared to do that! :) Or, maybe number 4?

Anonymous said...

I also choose #1. Sounds mighty hard to me. :-)

Kelli said...

Hmm..I'm going to say #5. It could be number 6 though...LOL My mom pierced her own years long ago. Ouch!

Kelli