Nine Random Facts!
I was tagged by Karen and Amy to list eight random facts about myself and also to list one that isn't true! See if you can guess which one!
1. I can speak three languages : English, Spanish, and Italian.
2. I once climbed down a sewer hole to rescue my cat.
3. I'm terrible with numbers! In college I took a Math course three different times~ the first two I failed and the third time the professor gave me a D, I think just to get me out of there!!
4. My cousin was a back up singer to Elvis Presley. He is now a gospel singer.
5. I have ridden on an elephant before.
6. I pierced my Mom's ears.
7. I love playing board games and I am waaaay too competitive!
8. I have a intense dislike for Chinese food.
9. If I hadn't become a teacher I would have loved to study interior design or meteorology!
So, which one is false?????? If you'd like to do this consider yourself tagged!!
No fair!!! I guess y'all know me too well;o) The the false statement was number 1!