April 30, 2007

Celebrating May Day

Tomorrow is May 1, which is also known as May Day ~ a celebration of Spring! Why don't you take a few minutes and make up a May flower basket to celebrate. Go out in yard and search for the prettiest flowers you can find. Make a basket using construction paper or doilies and attach ribbon for a handle. Spread the joy of Springtime by going to your neighbors house and quietly hanging it on their door!! What a wonderful surprise for them when they come home. You can also do this for your family by having May Day baskets by their plates at breakfast in the morning or hanging from their bedroom doors to find when they wake up! I wish all of you a very happy MAY DAY!

Here are the May Day baskets that I made and how I plan on using them! For more May Day craft ideas you can go here.

4 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

I just KNEW you would be a fellow May Day lover! :) Have a great day!

Sandy said...

I love this day!
I took flowers to a friend yesterday (a little early), but it's so fun to do!
Happy May Day!

Kelli said...

Happy May Day to you, Susan!! Your may baskets are SO pretty and I love your idea of putting them on each plate at the dinner table...very sweet!
Kelli

theups said...

These are soooo pretty!!!

Happy May Day!!!

His,
Mrs. U