Six Weird Things
I wasn't tagged to do this but I thought it sounded like fun so here goes: Name six weird things about yourself.
1. I'm a "germaphobe." I have a thing about bathrooms, meaning, they have to be super clean or I can't, um, you know! The thought of a public restroom makes me break out in a cold sweat. Mr. P is always amazed at me because when we travel to visit my family in Kentucky (525 miles) I can go the whole way without visiting a restroom! When we drive up to the front of my parent's home I have to make a fast sprint to the bathroom and nobody better be in my way or I'll knock them down:)
2. I have had the same pillow for so many years I can't even count. I have to take it whenever we are going to spend the night somewhere else and I always have to have the open part of the pillowcase on the left side of the pillow or I can't sleep. I have tried to "give" up my pillow numerous times and have invested money in many good quality pillows to see if "this will be the one," but it NEVER IS:( I CAN ONLY SLEEP WITH MY PILLOW!! Maybe I need to go to Pillows Anonymous! (I just don't watch those shows that talk about what is "lurking" in your pillow!) eewww . . . .
3. I am afraid of FISH. I'm not kidding y'all. Even if someone has a fish tank in their house I don't want to go in the room where they are. They give me the absolute "heebie jeebies."When I am at a lake or beach I have a terrible fear that they are going to swim over my feet. It makes me "shiver" just to think about it! And FORGET about EVER eating them! They will NEVER touch my lips!
4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE diet coke but that's not the weird thing. When I drink diet coke at home it absolutely, positively, MUST have a straw in it because don't y'all know that it doesn't taste good without one??!! I go to the dollar store and buy those packs of 500 straws, I"M NOT KIDDING!
5. I have a wonderful memory when it comes to names. I know some people break out into a cold sweat trying to think of someones name but not me. If someone tells me their name I will always remember it. I think that comes from my days of teaching because I always wanted to know all the children's names on the first day of school so they would feel special. I have "little tricks" I use to remember names but we won't go into that now!
6. Mr. P looks at my like I have two heads when I do this but I don't think it's really that weird. I put mayo on my hamburgers. That's not weird, is it? I also put salt on watermelon. That's not weird, either, is it? Finally, this is probably weird. I LOVE, LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Oh, and it positively MUST be on Wonder bread:0) Try it, you'll like it;)