December 01, 2006

Welcome
Guest Powder Room


This cabinet is right outside the guest powder room. It was made by Mr. P's Father.



The colors of this room are mint green and lavender. The mint green isn't hard to decorate with for Christmas, but Lavender??!! I just decided to go with golds and a few touches of red. I didn't go out and buy anything new. As you can see I used some ribbon to give the room a more "festive" look and I added berries and pinecones around the candle to try and hide the lavender flowers on the china plate. I also liked the way the poinsettia looked in here!



4 comments:

Mary said...

Your guest powder room looks so pretty and festive.

Naturegirl said...

A very inspiring post to decorate the powder room!I always love pinecones and berries at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I like the bathroom that is decorated for Christmas and it looks like it is festive and ready for guests. I have the same colors in my guest bathroom.

Susan P. said...

Mary, Nature girl, Clarice, and Sharon, thank you SO MUCH! I am so happy you were able to come to my Open House. Come back soon:)